- Three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation
- Highest reliability
- Communications capability
- Fully adjustable
- Extensive electronic protections
The TriStar™ is a three-function PWM controller for larger systems, providing reliable PWM solar battery charging or load control or diversion regulation. The controller operates in one of these modes at a time and two or more controllers may be used to provide multiple functions. The TriStar uses advanced technology and automated production to provide exciting new features at a competitive cost to regulate battery charging in home systems and professional applications. The 60 amp version is also available with a factory installed meter.
- Built for reliability and performance, with an oversized heatsink and overspec’d components. Fully-rated for operation at temperatures up to 45C.
- More information with LED indicators. Optional meter displays extensive system and controller information in five languages; automatic self-test and reset.
- Communications capability with RS-232 port, connects to a PC for custom settings, data logging, remote monitoring and control.
- SNMP monitoring supported when used with Ethernet MeterBus Converter so you can view system current, voltages, and alerts in your network management system.
- Fully adjustable with DIP switches for seven digital presets. Additional custom setting via RS-232.
- Extensive electronic protection against reverse polarity, short circuits, overcurrent and excessive temperature.
- Low telecom noise. DIP switch setting will change PWM to “On-Off” battery charging.
- Fanless design for long-term reliability.
|Solar Controller Voltage (DC):||12, 24, 48|
|Solar Controller Meter Type:||None|
|Solar Controller Type:||PWM|
|Current Rating (A):||45|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.