- Provides a safe and organised enclosure for junctions of electrical wires or cables.
- Moulded PVC grey junction box with a circular shape and shallow profile.
- Screwed lid for secure closure and easy access.
- Compatible with PVC conduit, can be joined using PVC cement.
- BEP certified for environmental compliance.
Junction boxes are designed to contain a junction of electrical wires or cables, concealing them from sight and protecting them from tampering. A shallow junction box is more compact, perfect for surface wiring in areas where space is limited.
Tripac 1-way junction boxes feature a single entry point and a lid secured with two screws. We have a number of accessories available, including extension rings, replacement lids and plugs to seal unused junction box entries. PVC cement can be used to join PVC conduit or fittings with entry points.
Material: Poly-Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
Entry Points: 1 x 25mm
Tripac PVC junction boxes are available in a variety of configurations, including 1, 2, 3 and 4-way entry and right-angled entry options. For applications that need to accommodate a larger quantity of electrical components, refer to our range of deep junction boxes.
|Junction Box Type:||Shallow|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.