- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm continually seeks the maximum power available from the PV array
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
- LCD screen with face plate buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Compatible with any brand of PV Module
MPPT multi-stage charging, better battery life
The Conext™ MPPT 60 150 is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.