- World's leading small solar controller for industrial and leisure markets
- Extended battery life
- Ideal for oil/gas applications
Since the introduction in 1996, more than 1.5 million SunSaver Controllers have set the standard for reliability and performance in demanding oilfield and mining installations in nearly 90 countries around the globe. Today, SunSaver is the world’s leading small solar controller for industrial and consumer markets, proven in mission critical applications where failure is simply not an option.
This third generation SunSaver brings over two decades of advances in software and electronics to the same rugged, hardened design that made the original famous. Own both a legend and the latest in a single product.
Extremely High Reliability
- Failure rate of less than 1 per 1,000 shipped (<0.1%)
- 100% solid state. Power MOSFET design
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory
- 100% pre-shipment functional testing
Easy to Install and Use
- Factory pre-sets result in no required install settings
- Electronic protections prevent damage from wiring mistakes
- Fully automatic operation and fault recovery
- Additional features include full electronic protections, 3-state battery LED indicators, terminal cover, dead battery recovery, high voltage load protection for sensitive loads
- Wire terminal cover included with every SunSaver
Longer Battery Life
- Series design (not shunt) for cool operation
- Longer battery life through PWM 4-stage charging and temperature compensation
- Sealed or flooded battery select
- Low voltage load disconnect on several versions
Designed for Harsh Environments
- Temperature rating of -40°C to +60°C
- Ideal for Oil/Gas applications. Approved for use in hazardous locations: Class 1, Division 2, Groups A-D
- Tropicalization—hardened for field use with anodized aluminum enclosure, epoxy encapsulation, marine-rated terminals
|Current Rating (A):||10|
|Solar Controller Voltage (DC):||12|
|Solar Controller Type:||PWM|
|Solar Controller Meter Type:||None|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.